Thursday, January 21, 2010

An Update

Well, Rampage seems to be doing better. His leg is still a little tender but he is bearing weight o.k. now, and no limping. He seems to be calming down nicely and is much easier to manage today.
I did not need to use the tranqualizer on Rampage so David and I are drawing straws to see which of us get to use it! I could be a nice mom and just let David have all of it but we all know I'm not a nice mom and so I am taking it myself, he can get his own! Oh.... did I say all that out loud?
We are really relieved things have turned out so well. It could have been a lot worse. We are lucky. David is doing well also. He spent a lot of time with Rampage after school yesterday. They are good therapy for each other.
We have learned yet more things now to help us in our life in the country.
So now, away we go with another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment