1) Keep Joe away from orphans.
2) Blue Dye #2 is an ice cream flavor.
3) How to really do respect, edify, serve.
4) Keep Joe away from orphans.
5) That in order to learn I need a good attitude.
6) Conner is a hero to many people in our class.
Even when they are not there to fill in the question themselves.
And everyone who listed Conner as their hero has exactly the same handwriting
7) Sam eats fire for breakfast.
8) Keep Joe away from orphans.
9) So many kids in our class look up to their parents.
10) The air speed velocity of a swallow based upon trigonometric matrices crossed by a
four dimensional quaternion with the imaginary numbers i, j, k representing
the x, y, z axis multiplied by w representing the world to local matrix.
11) I need to try smores ice cream.
12) The kids actually do listen to some of the stuff I say. (scary!)
13) That we have an awesome bunch of great, humble kids with amazing faith
who are realizing and recognizing the Lord's hand working in their lives every day.
14) Keep Joe away from orphans.