Thursday, June 26, 2014

Freeeeeedoooooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

(Or so he thinks!)
The day finally arrived.  He wasn't sure he was going to survive long enough to see it but he made it!  Joe graduated high school!
 The gathering.
 OK. A setting on the camera got messed up and it started taking the pictures really dark.  I lightened them up some, that's why they look funny.

Joe, Jenny, and Michael

Mr. Cantwell 
(Put up with Joe in his Spanish class for FOUR years!  
This man deserves a medal!!!)

 The Principal
(Can you tell how nervous those two boys are?!)

 Michael, Whitney, and Joe

 Mr. Fields

All Hail the Gang!

Partners in Crime

The Long Walk


And yet AGAIN I do not get a decent picture of my kid receiving their diploma!
As you will recall--last year when Seth stepped up to receive his diploma a bright green laser shown across the stage and on to Seth's back making everyone laugh.  I laughed and blurred the picture I was trying to take.
(Anyone who knows our family knows this laser thing
 is a tradition among these brothers.)  
Indeed, little brother Joe had to "spotlight" his brother's shining moment.  
This year I was all set, ready to snap the perfect picture, when out of the elements forms a bright green laser light which shoots across the stage and lands on Joe.
He has trained his little brother well.
And again I laugh and blur the picture.
Will I ever get a focused picture of any of my children receiving their diploma at high school graduation?


Well played, David, well played.


















No comments:

Post a Comment