Friday, December 26, 2014

And then the guys decided I should go Hunting with Them

And Joe drew the short straw and got stuck with babysitting me...

We got up into the little hunting area they have set up on top of the shop and it was apparent David had hunted up here at a previous time:



 


I learned much about myself from this experience.  
I spent the evening concentrating very hard to keep my cool and control desire to jump up and yell "Run, Bambi!!!!!!!!!" should we see a deer.  I had been invited along on this expedition and I wanted to be a good guest.  
When evening came and the sun dropped it was time for the deer to come out of their hiding spots in the woods.  I doubled my efforts to behave myself and not ruin the hunt for the guys.
We finally saw a deer across the field I found myself excitedly telling Joe "Shoot it!  Shoot it shoot it shoot it!!!!!!!!!"
Wow.  
So that's what I really am, huh?!
Good thing they didn't let me carry a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment